STRUCTURE & ORGANISATION
Swiss Transfusion SRC is the umbrella organisation of the 12 regional blood transfusion services.
Structure of Swiss Transfusion SRC
Although Swiss Transfusion SRC's activities are based on a mandate from the Swiss Confederation, the federal authorities are not represented within the organisation. Naturally, Swiss Transfusion SRC does work in close partnership with the competent agencies of the federal administration, the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products, Swissmedic.
Bodies within Swiss Transfusion SRC
- General Meeting, made up of the 12 shareholders: 11 regional blood transfusion services (RBTS) and the SRC
- Board of Directors
- Management Board
- Conference of Presidents, made up of the RBTS presidents
- SBST (Swiss Blood Stem Cell Transplantation)
- SBST committees
- Conference of Directors, made up of the RBTS directors
- working groups, which compile responses to specific inquiries from the Conference of Directors